Thursday, May 28, 2009

Quilt A Long



I came across this quilt-a-long the other day and decided to join in. I started one small baby quilt last summer (it's still sitting in a box, unfinished) and decided to jump in and start my first "real" quilt. I went shopping yesterday and bought the fabric. I am so excited to get started that I did all the cutting last night. Can't wait for Monday to get the directions to start making the blocks!!



Here's the material I chose. I decided to go with vintage floral patterns. I hope I like it when it's done!



Here it is all cut in strips. I'll keep you updated with pictures each week.

3 comments:

  1. I love the patterns...I didn't get the material, I didn't think I would actually stick with it!! Can't wait to see how yours turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so, if i'd had a girl, that baby quilt would be done right now, right? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, if you had a girl that quilt would be sitting at your house, and the blue blanket would be sitting here waiting for me to finish crocheting it!!

    ReplyDelete