A few weeks ago I decided to start some sewing projects since I'm home a few days each week and I needed something to keep myself busy. I've used mostly free patterns or tutorials I found online. Here are some of my finished projects!
I made this nursing cover for my sister in law. I'm so happy with how it turned out. Can't wait to give it to her! I used this tutorial as a guide.
I love this little dress. It's really tiny, but so super cute. I made it incase we have a niece in a few months. (Now I need to make something incase it's a boy!) I used the Itty Bitty Dress tutorial, and it was really easy to make!
I made a whole bunch of these burp cloths one evening. They were so quick and easy to make, I can't wait to make more! These were a combination of several patterns/tutorials I found online.
The dress is super cute! Great burp clothes too!
ReplyDeleteeverything looks great. i love the dress.
ReplyDelete