I have been seeing a few links to this website on other sewing/quilting blogs I read so I decided to join in the fun.
Jacquie is challenging people to set a goal of unfinished projects to complete by the end of 2009. This is a little extra incentive to finish projects I want complete for Christmas gifts. So here's my list....
1. PJ's for bday gift - Finished
2. Quilt 1 (Christmas gift) - Finished
3. Quilt 2 (Christmas gift)
4. Quilt 3 (Christmas gift)
5. ORBC quilt (from round 1)
6. Knitting bag
7. Christmas Table Cloth
8. Christmas Tree skirt
9. Christmas table runner
The list is longer than I'd like to admit considering any gifts being sent in the mail need to be gone in 4 weeks or less! I'm home for the day today and I plan to spend most of the day sewing so the goal for today is to finish the PJ's...we'll see how it goes!
If you have UFO's to get finished up check out the challenge and join in!
woah, that's a long list! you've got some work to do - hope you'll post your finished on sew & tell Friday so we can all see :)
ReplyDelete